Thursday, June 10, 2010

Train Tunnel


I am taking a class called Stampbooking by Erika Martin a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I have really learned some neat techniques.  Some are techniques I already knew, but never thought about using them on a scrapbook page.  I used a few of her techniques on this page.  One for example is the direct to paper technique.  I've known about if forever, but haven't used it on a layout in forever.  Basically if you can use it on a card, you can pretty much use it on a scrapbook page.  Notice that my embellishments are made of cardstock.  Using cardstock saves a lot of money that you would have spent on embellishments.  One of the good things about stamps is that you can use them over and over.
On this page I used the stamp set, Certified.  It is great for scrapbook pages.  It is retiring at the end of the month, but you can still get now.  Just click here.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment