Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday Calendar


Here is an example of birthday/anniversary calendars I have made for Christmas gifts plus one for myself. I am the world's worst at forgetting birthdays including my own. LOL!!
Anyway this looks a lot better in person. You can't tell in the picture but there is glitter on the read mat around the white paper that says important dates to remember. I used Basic black cardstock, Night and Day dsp, and retired riding hood red ribbon and cardstock.
I need to stamp the inside pages but don't know if I will have time. We are having Christmas on my mom's side of the family TOMORROW so these gifts may be a little bare on the inside. Did you notice that the first birthday I have listed is Elvis's? Doesn't everyone need to know that?
I seriously get his and my dad's mixed up every year and have to ask my brother when my dad's is. Maybe now I can keep them straight!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment