Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Season of Friendship 4

Here yet again, is anther card using the stamp set Season of Friendship. Can you tell I like trees? I have done all the seasons except for spring. The stamp set comes with a flower stamp and I haven't used it yet, so be prepared for at least one more card using Season of Friendship.

This card is very simple and I could have put more into it, but I think it is a simple and cute card just as it is. Sending someone a quick note can truly be quick and cute at the same time.

Whenever I make a card that uses dark card stock I like to put a light colored card stock on the inside to make writing a note easier. Here I also stamped a few leaves that I used on the front of the card.
What I used:
card stock: night of navy, whisper white, and old olive
ink: old olive, soft suede, real red
stamp set: season of friendship, and fundamental phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment