Monday, December 7, 2009

Delightful Decorations and the ornament punch

This picture does not do this card justice. The center ornament is popped up and is covered with glitter. You can't tell from the photo though. I cased this picture from a card I saw here on SCS. I changed up the colors. I used bermuda bay, ruby red, and chocolate chip. I am really disappointed about how the colors came out in the picture.
This card was easy to make and I used the stamp set Delightful Decorations and the ornament punch. The ornament punch coordinates beautifully with the stamp set. All you have to do is stamp the ornament and punch it out with the punch. Easy peasy.
I don't like a stamp set that only has one way to use it so stayed tuned the next few days for non-Christmas uses of the stamp set and the punch.
Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment