Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas page

This is one of my favorite all time pictures. It was taken last year on Christmas Day exactly one week befor our mamaw had her stroke. She never fully recovered and later passed away in February so this picture is very special to me.
There is a clip at the top of the page because the page is hanging on the wall by the clip. I like to hang my scrapbook pages up for all to see for awhile before they go into an album.
On another note I am so excited because my blog has been picked twice this week to be listed on the Late Night Stampers Blog Find blog. Kelly searches the members blogs, and there are a lot of members, for projects, cards, etc. to list on LNS Blog Find blog. My posts from the 13th and 16th were picked and I am very honored!!!! Now I am off to make something creative because now I have a rep. to uphold.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment