Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper

Here is a scrapbook page I made using SU!'s Cottage Wall paper and Rich Razzleberry designer paper. I love the rich razzleberry color, and I love the Cottage Wall paper. The main green paper is from cottage wall. That series has a lot of other beautiful patterns also. Oh, and the layered flower was cut from the old olive dsp, and it coordinates beautifully with the other two designer papers that I used. Notice how the ribbon also coordinates beautifully.
I have a picture picked out for this page, but it seems I scrapped all my copies for others for Christmas presents and so have to print another one for myself.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the color combo! TYFS!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.BellevueStampingClub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete