Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cards

Here are some cards I made using the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit by Stampin' Up! I've made these 8 cards so far and still have a lot of of kit left over and several projects to make. I am following the planner designed by my friend Diane at Diane's Designs. You can find her store here. She also has a Merry Moments Accordian Album planner that I plan to make. She makes really awesome and easy to follow planners. You can tell she has put a lot of hard work into them.
Her blog is also awesome. I hope to have a blog like hers one day.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty!! wow those cards are gorgeous... do you do tutorial on youtube? Oh and congratulation again!!!! :D Happy for you!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and an Early MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Connie,
    If you get the planner from Diane (link in post) it will give you the instructions for the cards. I haven't made any videos yet, but I am giving it a lot of thought. Thanks for your kind words and Merry Christmas to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete