Monday, October 11, 2010

Clean and Simple Candy Corn

I don't know about you but this time of year is candy corn time.  If my great-grandmother was still alive, I would send this card to her because she alway had candy corn in her candy dish.

This is a very easy card to make.  You start by making a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2" card with the fold at the top. Next, you  layer on a piece of daffodil delight and pumpkin pie and cut at an angle from the top to the bottom on each side to create the candy corn shape.
Shelli always says don't leave you envelope naked.  So, since I didn't use a stamp set except for the sentiment, I sponged the edges of  the envelope and put a piece of pumpkin pie card stock on the flap.  Easy peasy!
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up Demonstator
Shop Online
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for the inspiration, I have been thinking about doing a candy corn card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Candy Corn is a favourite around our house to and a real tradition at Halloween. Thanks for sharing your awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I could go for a handful of the real thing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute! I love your envelope too!

    ReplyDelete