Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stinkin' Cute Halloween Card

I just love this card.  It is so stinkin' cute if I do say so myself.  I must admit that I cased almost the entire card from fellow demo, Holley Smith.  I did add an extra pumpkin and changed the sentiment, but other than that everything else is pretty close to the same as hers.
I love Stampin' Connection.  That is where I saw her card, and I knew right away I had to create one of my own.  If you are not a demo, you need to click here and get signed up right away so you too can visit Stamping Connection.  It is a great place to get  ideas, answers, and all kinds of information relating to being a demonstrator.

This card shows how versatile the owl punch is. Here it is a bat and a ghost.  Every thing on this page was created using  some kind of punch.  I also used the big shot on the background piece.  I don't have a single sheet of Halloween designer paper, but I didn't need any to create this cute Halloween card.
This card front would also go great on a scrapbook page. Hmmmm.  I may have to do that.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You are so right. It is Stinkin' Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. What are the bat wings made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable is what it is!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - STINKIN' CUTE!!! The lil' bat is my favorite part! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete