Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Layout

I love fall.  It is one of my favorite times of the year, and one of the things I love about it is all the rich vibrant colors.  I tried to convey those colors on this layout.  Also, I don't have any Halloween dsp so I improvised and used what I had.  It is hard to tell from the photo, but I did a lot of distressing on this page with the Distressing Essentials kit.  That kit has everything you need, including inks, to distress your project.

Notice my cute little owl in the corner.  It is my first time to make him, and I used the two-step owl punch.  It has everything you need to make him in one punch.  How cool is that?!

Thank for stopping by and come back soon.  I am sure I will be continuing my scrapbooking kick I am on with a few other projects thrown in here and there.
I would love for you to leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: