Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scarecrow card - my version

Ever since I first saw Doris Denman's scarecrow card on Stampin' Connection, I have been wanting to try one myself.  I just couldn't figure out how to recreate certain parts because I don't have some of the stamps that she used.  Then yesterday I ran across Monika Davis' blog and her scarecrow box and she had figured out how to do some of the things that I couldn't figure out.  Therefore, my scarecrow is a compilation of ideas from Doris Denman and Monika Davis.    

I like my card, but I feel he is missing something.  I should have stamped his hat, but I am really tired and didn't think of that until it was too late, and I am too tired to change it now.  Oh, well after I post this I will finally realize what else he is missing.  It often takes me seeing it online to see what I should have done or to see on what I made a mistake.  When I figure out what else he needs and/or  after I fix his hat, I'll repost him to show you the difference.
Until then, thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7











Posted by Picasa

2 comments: