Monday, October 4, 2010

Coaster Treat Purse

I love making 3d items and when I saw this coaster purse in the 3d archives of Stampin' Addicts, I knew I wanted to give it a try.  I call it a treat purse, but it could hold 3x3 cards as well.


I  used Love Letter dsp and a piece of black dsp from the Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack- Neutrals Collection.  (That is a mouthful!)  The ribbon is 5/8 " basic black and the cardstock is riding hood red.  I just happened to already have the flower made and it matches perfectly.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! Love the way you decorated it. Thanks for sharing on LNS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute, Patty! I love the color combo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this. I have a bunch of coasters so I am going to try this out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine, if you are not already...Thanks! www.lovesrubberstamps.com
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I *LIKE* this!!! Classy color combo, great flower, and clever idea! Wish I had the instructions to make one of my own! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little purse Pattie. It's so feminine. What a great idea to use the coasters for stability. You rocked it girl! TFS, oh and thanks for your video tutorial, that rocks too!

    ReplyDelete