Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Giant Sized Punch Art

I have been on a roll the last few days scrapping this year's school pictures.  My husband is a teacher so of course I had to scrap his too.  I combined directions from a couple of different sites to come up with my punch art.  No ones punch art was as big as I needed mine to be so I just modified their directions  to make mine bigger.
I got the idea for the books from Flowerbug, but actually used her directions for another card on how to make them. (I know clear as mud).
I had to make up the apple based on several different directions I saw on the internet.
Overall, I like how the page turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Shop Online
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great job Patty! Love the punch art and composition- Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the books. Great page for a teacher or a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the punch out great idea!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The punch are is great and well as the whole page layout.

    ReplyDelete