Friday, October 15, 2010

Snow Angels

I have been scrapbooking like crazy lately.  I just now got around to scrapping pictures of us playing in the snow last winter.  That is me with the silly dog sitting on top of me.  We had a dog sweater on her, but she kept taking it off somehow.
I started this layout by using the faux suede technique on the basic gray card stock.  I like how the whisper
white ink on the gray card stock gives it a wintery feel.  It reminds me of dark winter clouds.
 
It is hard to tell from the photo, but I added glitter to the snow beneath the tree.



Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I love the glittery snow. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page layout. Looks like everyone was having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page and love the layout too! The faux suede really added to the page makes feel like your in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO. I like the way your embellishments and techniques enhance the photos . I know that sometimes I get so involved in the techniques and embellishments that the photos can seem like an afterthought.

    ReplyDelete