Sunday, October 3, 2010

Treat Holders

The Late Night Stampers challenge this week has been to make a treat holde,r and it has taken me all week to get these uploaded.  I haven't posted since Monday which is unusual for me.  I have just been really busy.
I cased these treat boxes from a scrapbooking magazine.  They are supposed to be made from a sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock, but I didn't have any in the color green that I wanted so Frankie is small.  He is just the size for a small treat.

The jack-o-lantern is made from a piece of 12 x 12 piece of cardstock and is the perfect size for a treat such as popcorn.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Shop Online

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! I followed over from SC blog surfing group.

    Holly/Rubber Redneck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat holders. I love making them for all kinds of holidays and occasions.

    ReplyDelete